Tuesday, August 06, 2013

hi from rome


Rome has been amazing and I kind of don't want to leave!  I wish we were here just a few more days so we could take some day trips outside of the city.  I think a week or two in Italy would have been ideal...oh well, what can you do?

I don't have the time or the energy to upload my "real" camera pics but here are a few good ones from my iPhone.

The Colosseum - amazing and a few blocks from our hotel

The food! Cream filled croissants, nutella filled doughnuts {yep}, beef carpaccio, and olives that are like butter.  DEAD.

Ancient ruins every place you look...so cool.

St. Peter's in Vatican City - so gorgeous.

Today we are off to Ireland.  The 60 degree temps there will be a nice change to the sweltering 97 degrees that is happening today in Rome.  Also, we will be seeing lots of family and friends and sheep {my favorite thing}, so that will be fun :).

I hope you all are enjoying your August so far!

All these photos are from my Instagram account.  Follow along with @AcuteDesigns for more from Rome and photos of the next stop in Ireland.



6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having a fabulous time! I have been a bit envious of your travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rome! I'm jealous...so much good food, so many gorgeous sights to see... Have fun in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kelly! yeah, the food has been amazing :).

      Delete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

Designed by Jackie Ayr